Natero can securely access customer data in HubSpot using OAuth, without exposing your HubSpot credentials.
- HubSpot account with API access.
- HubSpot user role with admin access rights.
- Natero account and user login (contact us if you do not have one yet).
- Natero user role with "Configure data connectors" permission enabled.
- On the main navigation bar, hover over "Settings" (gear icon) and select "IT Administration" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "Manage OAuth" tab.
- Select "HubSpot" from the drop-down list and click the "Authorize provider" button.
This will redirect you to HubSpot's login page.
- Log in using your HubSpot credentials and click "Allow" when prompted.
Once you have completed these steps, please contact us and we will configure your HubSpot integration ASAP.