OAuth is a protocol that allows Natero to access resources of your MS Dynamics instance without having to expose your user credentials. Instead of supplying a username and password, OAuth allows you to authorize the Natero application to access your MS Dynamics accounts and contacts via the Microsoft API.
1. You need to have a MS Azure instance associated with your MS Dynamics instance as the oAuth is done via an Azure application.
2. You need to have a Natero account to complete the OAuth setup (contact us if you do not have one yet).
3. Your Natero account needs to have the "Configure data connectors" permission to perform this action.
1. Provide us with the domain name of your MS Dynamics instance, e.g. company.crm.dynamics.com. We'll then create an oAuth entry that will appear in the oAuth dropdown in Natero.
2. Go to "IT Administration" under "Settings".
3. Go to "Manage oAuth".
4. Select "YourCompanyName Microsoft" from the dropdown and click "Authorize provider". This should redirect you to the regular MS Dynamics login page.
5. Log in using your MS Dynamics user credentials and click "Allow" when prompted.
6. Once all the steps are done please let us know and we will complete your configuration ASAP.