OAuth is a protocol that allows Natero to access resources of your 3rd Party system's instance without having to expose your user credentials. Instead of supplying a username and password, OAuth allows you to authorize the Natero application to access your platform's data.
1. Your third party system account must have the API access.
2. You need to have a Natero account to complete the OAuth setup (contact us if you do not have one yet).
3. Your Natero account needs to have the "Configure data connectors" permission to perform this action.
If you are setting up oAuth for Salesforce, check out this article for more specific requirements.
The following Information is relevant for other systems with OAuth.
1. Go to "IT Administration" under "Settings".
2. Go to "Manage oAuth".
3. Select "Your Third Party system" (e.g. Quickbooks, Xero) from the dropdown and click "Authorize provider". This should redirect you to the respective systems login page.
4. Log in using your user credentials and click "Allow" when prompted.
5. Once all the steps are done please let us know and we will complete your configuration ASAP.