In addition to the Natero's default dashboards that monitor standard usage and financial metrics across all of your accounts, you can create your own Custom Dashboards to track important business metrics and account usage trends using any pre-saved charts, account views, and account lists by any account segment you define.
To create a custom dashboard, go to "Custom" under Dashboards.
1. Click "New Dashboard" on the top right.
2. Click "Add panel" to load a pre-saved chart, account view or account list.
3. Provide a title to the loaded report and click "Update".
You can add as many panels as you prefer and reorder the loaded reports to your preference.
4. Provide a name to the custom dashboard.
5. You have the option to save a custom dashboard as your default dashboard and set it to be "Public" (viewable to all Natero users) or only private to you.
6. Click "Save layout" to save the custom dashboard.
Once the dashboard is saved, you can drag the panels to re-order the loaded reports. You can also "Popout" a chart and click on "Edit in explorer" to open it directly in the Chart Explorer for further editing.