The Alerts Dashboard contains all the alerts that have been triggered to your accounts.
You can choose to show either of the below categories of alerts:
- Open non-task (default): Open alerts that have not been converted to tasks.
- Dismissed non-task: Non-task alerts that have been removed from the alerts list.
- Open task: Open alerts that have been converted to full tasks (task alerts).
- Close task: Task alerts that have been closed.
And further filter the alert view by:
- My accounts: Alerts triggered for the accounts assigned to you.
- Active accounts: Alerts triggered for the accounts that have not churned or deleted.
- Churned accounts: Alerts triggered for the accounts that have churned.
- Unassigned accounts: Alerts triggered for accounts that are not assigned to any CSM.
Expand an alert to quickly preview alert reasons for that account.
You can optionally convert an alert to a task if you’d like to take action on that alert, in which case, playbook associated with that alert will be automatically imported as sub-tasks under that alert task.
For the alerts you do not want to convert to tasks, you can optionally dismiss them from your open alert list.
The right hand summary of alerts gives you a high level summary of the list and workload entailed, and surfaces information that may inform which alerts you should prioritize over others.
For example, by seeing a breakdown of your open alerts by categories, you may choose to focus on a particular alert type that has more open alerts than others. If you notice that there are alerts that are more than one week old, you may choose to work on those alerts first.
Learn how to configure alert rules.