Accounts are the customers of your organization. In the "Account Settings" page, you can configure and update account specific information, including:
- Define custom account dimensions and metrics;
- Define and update account tiers;
- Define and update account lifecycle stages;
- Edit account details, including tiers, stage history, CSM scores and NPS score;
- Mark an account as "Churned" or delete and account.
- Bulk updating account attributes.
- Manage and re-sync deleted accounts.
The overview page shows a list of active accounts of your organization with the below attributes:
|Name||Name of this account|
|Customer Tier||The classification of this account within your organization which represents the size (value) of the account and the amount of time and attention this account requires from the CSMs.|
|Current Lifecycle Stage||The current stage of this account along its life journey defined by your organization.|
Indicates the CSM’s subjective evaluation of how well an account is doing. This score will be used for calculating the health score for an account.