OAuth is a protocol that allows Natero to access resources of your QuickBook website without having to expose your user credentials. Instead of supplying a username and password, OAuth allows you to authorize the Natero application to access your QuickBook accounts and invoices via the QuickBook API.
1. Your QuickBook account must have the API access.
2. You need to have a Natero account to complete the OAuth setup (contact us if you do not have one yet).
3. Your Natero account needs to have the "Configure data connectors" permission to perform this action.
1. Go to "IT Administration" under "Settings".
2. Go to "Manage oAuth".
3. Select "QuickBook" from the dropdown and click "Authorize provider". This should redirect you to the regular QuickBook login page.
4. Log in using your QuickBook user credentials and click "Allow" when prompted.
5. Once all the steps are done please let us know and we will complete your QuickBook configuration ASAP.