In this article
- Viewing all alerts
- Manual creation of alert tasks
- Auto creation of alert tasks
- Dismiss non-task alerts
- Viewing alert tasks
- Updating alert tasks
- Alerts reporting
Viewing All Alerts
The main Alerts page lists all the alerts that have been triggered to your accounts.
You can choose to show either of the below categories of alerts:
- Open non-task (default): Open alerts that have not been converted to tasks.
- Dismissed non-task: Non-task alerts that have been removed from the alerts list.
- Open task: Open alerts that have been converted to full tasks (task alerts).
- Close task: Task alerts that have been closed.
And further filter the alert view by:
- My accounts: Alerts triggered for the accounts assigned to you.
- Active accounts: Alerts triggered for the accounts that have not churned or deleted.
- Churned accounts: Alerts triggered for the accounts that have churned.
- Unassigned accounts: Alerts triggered for accounts that are not assigned to any CSM.
Expand an alert to quickly preview alert reasons for that account.
Manual Creation of Alert Tasks