Before you can fully leverage the Natero platform, you need to configure the product to your specific needs and apply your current processes and metrics to the tools available in Natero so as to use it in a meaningful and productive way.
Below summarizes the key areas of the Natero platform that you could start to take advantage of.
Account & Task Management
1. Make sure new accounts are getting assigned to the proper CSM.
2. Make sure accounts information are up to date.
- Account ids are properly populated in each system to allow all data of new accounts to be synced properly from third party systems and event source.
- Update account information (e.g. stage, tier, CSM score, custom dimensions) maintained manually within Natero.
- Record/Sync account interactions to make sure you have a full history of account communication.
- Use notes to capture status, feature requests, key facts or important information about an account; and documents to store related documents of an account that you can refer to easily.
3. Build account Metrics charts to include key account KPIs you’d like to monitor on a regular basis.
4. Review and manage all the tasks associated with your accounts at the main Tasks page or at account details - tasks section for each individual account. Make sure task notification is turned on for you to receive the email reminder on new, reassigned, updated and overdue tasks.
Proactive Alerting & Process Tracking
1. Define alerts and playbooks for tracking important account scenarios (e.g. those who are not engaging or have upcoming renewals) to enable CSMs to proactively engage with the customer as necessary.
2. Use workflows to track key account processes such as onboarding, renewal or QBR.
Tracking Account Health
1. Configure account health score to start monitoring account health by key segment.
2. Understand/monitor individual account health score.
Reports & Dashboard
1. Account Views: Create custom views to closely monitor accounts that a. have upcoming renewals b. ready for upsells c. at the risk of churning etc.
2. Charts & Analytics: Leverage explorer analytics to uncover usage patterns, compare usage trends of those accounts over time; benchmark customer behaviors and understand common attributes among successful, unhealthy, churned and upsold accounts.
3. Create Executive dashboards to track and present key business metrics to the team and management.
Ongoing Account Nurturing
1. Targeted account nurturing: Create targeted email campaigns to nurture accounts based on their specific behavior in Natero.
2. Setup email trigger for automated customer communication based on specific customer behavior.