In this article:
- Task properties
- Task types
- Task Views
- Managing tasks
The comprehensive task management system gives CSMs a single place to see, prioritize and manage all outstanding work they are responsible for each account -- be it alerts, workflows or manually assigned tasks. It also gives CSMs the flexibility to distribute work among the team by assigning task or subtask to a team member.
Each task has the following properties:
- Account name: the name of the account the task is for
- Task name: name of the task
- Details: description of the task
- Priority: the priority of the task
- Due date: the due date of the task
- Owner: the assigned team member to the task
- Sub-tasks: checkbox items or additional tasks associated with the task
- Related documents: documents linked to this task
Except for "Account Name" and "Related Documents" which you need to specify when creating the task, the other attributes can be further modified after the task is created.
There are three types of tasks.
- Alert Tasks are generated and converted from alerts.
- Workflow Tasks are generated from the workflows deployed to each account.
- Regular Tasks are the tasks created manually by the CSM on any page, via the top navigation bar or directly at the main Task page.