The Natero API Uploader enables the uploading of CSV files to the Natero API. You can bulk insert accounts/users or update account/user attributes using the feature.
A CSV file can be uploaded for each API described by the API documentation. Prior to uploading a CSV file to the API, a CSV file template should be downloaded.
Note that please refer to the relevant section in the API documentation prior to using a certain template.
Please follow the steps described on the page:
- Select the API for upload from the first dropdown, you can optionally download the CSV template or preview the fields available in that API.
- Click the "Update CSV file" button.
- A file browser should pop up.
- Select the file (make sure you select the right file and the file is not empty). The file must contain the column headings and be comma separated.
- Once selected from the file browser you should see a preview of the data.
When an update occurs, all updates are visible immediately.