Custom account views allow you to filter and view any segment of accounts with any account attributes you'd like to see in the main Accounts page. For example, you can build a custom view that to help monitor onboarding accounts with instant access to their current ARR, health score, current status, assigned CSM, latest interaction, and customer NPS.
You can save a custom account view to be private (only viewable by you) or non-private (viewable by all CSM users), and set it as the default view for your main Accounts page. A custom account view can also be configured to auto-filter by the set of accounts assigned to the current CSM user.
To create a custom view, click "Edit Views" to get started.
Then click "Create Account View".
On the account view editing page:
- Provide a name to the account view.
- Define the account filter for this view. You can either use an existing list created via the List Explorer or you define a new list using the rule builder within this page.
- Select the account attributes you'd like to add for this view. You can add both account dimensions and metrics to this view, note that when metrics are selected, only the latest metric value captured for each account will be displayed.
- Click "Show Preview" to preview this account view.
- Set the account view to be "Private" to have this view only viewable by you, or leave it unchecked to have this view viewable by all users.
- Check the "Filter by assigned accounts" to allow this account view to be automatically filtered by the assigned accounts of the current CSM user, in addition to the defined list rules.
- If everything looks great, click "Save".
Now you can view this custom account view from the dropdown list on the main Account List page.