- Make sure you provide the CNAME records, otherwise there will be no tracking for "Clicks" and "Opens".
Mail systems typically use a hidden image embedded in the message and track when that image is loaded. That's said, "Opens" tracking will not work if the recipient does not "allow images" from the sender.
- Natero collects statistics on the campaign for 30 days. After 30 days, the campaign results won't be updated.
- Responses from the campaign recipients won't be received after 30 days since the campaign was run.
- The campaign statistics are not "live", they will be updated on an hourly basis.
Failure typically means it was rejected by the mail server or the mail bounced.
There are a few reasons why an email fails to be delivered to a recipient:
- Recipient emails are not valid
- Mail-from address does not match your domain
- Some organizations have policies to reject emails coming from bulk email (for security reasons)
It is important that you:
- Use the mail-from domain associated with your domain
- Have MX records for the domain you associate with the mail-from address