In addition to the Natero's pre-canned dashboards which allows you to monitor standard usage and financial metrics, you also have the flexibility to create your own Custom Dashboards to help track important business metrics and account health and activity trends using any custom-defined charts, account views, and account lists.
Create a Custom Dashboard
To create a custom dashboard, go to "Custom" under Dashboards.
1. Click "New dashboard" on the top right.
2. Click "Add panel" to load a pre-saved chart, account view or account list. Note that only Account/User Exploration charts are supported for the custom dashboard at the moment.
3. Provide a title to the loaded report and click "Update".
You can add as many panels as you prefer and reorder the loaded reports to your preference.
4. Provide a name to the custom dashboard.
5. You have the option to save a custom dashboard as your default dashboard and set it to be "Public" (viewable to all Natero users) or only private to you. You can also set the specific permission to allow other users to modify the dashboard or make it only modifiable by you.
6. Click "Save layout" to save the custom dashboard.
Once the dashboard is saved, you can drag the panels to re-order the loaded reports. You can also "Popout" a chart and click on "Edit in explorer" to open it directly in the Chart Explorer for further editing.
Note that the dashboard will auto-refresh every 6 hours, to manually refresh the dashboard reports, click the "Refresh" icon on the top left.
Filter Custom Dashboards by CSM Assignment
CSMs can filter Custom Dashboards to only include the accounts they manage. You can toggle this option under the Custom Dashboard settings.
Once set, CSMs will be able to view Custom dashboards that represent their portfolio of accounts. This filter also applies to users who have the "view all accounts" permission.