1. Your Intercom account must have the API access.
2. You need to have a Natero account to complete the OAuth setup (contact us if you do not have one yet).
3. Your Natero account needs to have the "Configure data connectors" permission to perform this action.
1. Go to "IT Administration" under "Settings".
2. Go to "Manage oAuth".
3. Select "Intercom" from the dropdown and click "Authorize provider". This should redirect you to the regular Intercom login page.
4. Log in using your Intercom user credentials and click "Allow" when prompted.
5. Once all the steps are done please let us know and we will complete your Intercom configuration ASAP.