In order for Natero to tie the right tickets information to your accounts, it is important to make sure that the account mappings are properly setup in your Zendesk instance and/or other 3rd party systems.
1. You'll need to create "Organizations" for your accounts in Zendesk.
2. You'll need to make sure organizations in Zendesk can be mapped to accounts in Natero via the proper account ids. Here are a couple of options:
- You can specify "external_id" for those organizations which can be mapped to the account id of your accounts in Natero. One recommended approach is to use the same CRM account id available in your CRM system as the "external_id" for the same organization in Zendesk.
- Or you can have the Zendesk organization ID recorded as a custom account field in your 3rd party systems to be integrated with Natero, e.g. Salesforce.
3. You’ll need to have users associated with the right organizations in Zendesk, so that tickets from these users will be attributed to the corresponding account in Natero.
This link provides instruction on how to create and manage organizations and users within Zendesk.
You can also bulk create organizations/users or update organizations/users with additional attributes (e.g. external ids) using a CSV file, the method is described here by Zendesk.