Natero captures the entire NPS history of an account which you can view at the account details - NPS history tab for each individual response details.
NPS Dimensions & Metrics
Natero reports two account NPS dimensions and one account NPS metric:
NPS (calculated) - Dimension
- The NPS score (-100 to +100) is the % of Promoters minus the % of Detractors for all individual responses submitted over the past 90 days from the latest NPS response.
NPS Response (avg) - Dimension
- The average of all individual responses submitted over the past 90 days from the latest NPS response.
- The current "NPS Score Range" option in the health score is based on the "NPS Response (avg)" dimension.
NPS Responses - Metric
- The raw scores submitted from individual users of an account with timestamp as the submission time.
Update NPS History
You can update NPS history of an account via the following methods:
- 3rd party integration, such as Asknicely, Wootric, Promoter.io etc
Account REST API using the
- Direct update within the Natero UI
To set an account's
current_nps_score via the API, you can attach a user to each NPS response when sending NPS updates as a list of history items. On each NPS entry update, the account's current avg score is updated and calculated as the average of all the scores submitted within the 90 days of the latest response.
To add NPS responses manually within the UI, go to the "NPS History" tab of an account details page, click "Add NPS Entry" on the top right and add NPS response details. This will also update the account's current avg score accordingly.
Each time an NPS response is added (via integration, API or manual update) we save that data point + timestamp as a history for that account which you can report and aggregated using the
NPS Responses metric.
|Date||Raw Scores Updated From||Account NPS Responses (avg)|
|4/14||User submitted score from integration/API: 5,6,10||7 = (5+6+10)/3|
|4/18||Manually add an NPS score entry of 9|
8 = (9+5+6+10)/4
|4/20||User submitted score from integration/API: 7||7 = (7+9+5+6+10)/5|